Monday, December 07, 2009

MySQL user groups in Dubai and Sydney, on my way to NZ


Travel to LCA 2009

In January 2010 I will attend Linux.Conf.Au, which this year is held in Wellington, New Zealand.
It's a long way from Europe to New Zealand, and so I will take a few stops.
On January 13 I will be in Dubai, UAE. If you are around, I would love to organize a MySQL meeting. I haven heard back from the local user group and it seems that a meeting will take place. Stay tuned for more.
On January 15th I will be in Sydney. The organizers are already at work. We will definitely have an user group meeting. I am open to suggestions about the topics.

From Sydney, I will continue to Wellington, where I will attend LCA2009 and then DrupalSouth before coming back to my usual time zone.

No comments: